49 Augusta Road
Lenah Valley TAS 7008
Telephone 03 6278 5333
Calvary Health Care Tasmania Lenah Valley CampusLCMHC Home
The Pastoral Care Support Service offers ongoing emotional and spiritual support to you and your family.
The pastoral care team includes pastoral carers, hospital chaplains, visiting representatives of local faith communities and volunteers. This support service is professional, free and accessible day and night, including weekends.
- A friendly visit
- Emotional and spiritual support for you and your family especially in times of crisis
- Grief and loss support
- Relaxation sessions
- Holy Communion and sacramental ministry, including anointing of the sick, are available at your bedside on request
- Visits by chaplains can be arranged at your request
- Annual ‘Services of Remembrance’ are held to remember loved ones who have died
- Prayer before theatre or any other time
The Pastoral Care Support Service is offered with:
- Sensitivity to your needs and feelings
- Respect for your beliefs and values, regardless of racial, cultural and religious differences, gender or status.
- Respect for your spiritual or faith stance
- Catholic Mass: every Friday at 12 noon
- Anglican Eucharist: every Thursday at 8.45am
The chapel is located on the 1st floor near the stairs.